Sunday 2 September 2012

Short Break

 Neil and I are just back from a short break. A lovely couple of days relaxing doing lots of sewing, reading and just doing nothing much at all.

 We spent the first night at The Royal Mail Hotel at Dunkeld in country Victoria. The accommodation was wonderful and the food was fantastic.


 This was the view from our room.


 We then drove on to Port Fairy.


 And this is the view of the Southern Ocean from Hearns beach villas where we stayed. I did manage to get a lot of sewing done on Brair Hill, I will show some photos next time. I am very pleased with the amount I got done, it's almost finished.


We drove home along the Great Ocean road . Always lovely no matter what the weather is like and as you can see we had the lot of overcast days, but by the afternoon it was generally sunny.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Glad you and Neil enjoyed your time away. Looking forward to seeing the results of your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete